3-Step RMA Return Process:
Chrome Battery now has an easy 3-step process to return or get a refund on your battery! Chrome Battery's RMA Process starts here - Battery Returns
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNS:
To return a product to Chrome Battery, please locate your original order by using the form below. You will need your Order ID, Billing Last Name and Email Address used to submit the initial order. All returns must be accompanied with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number to be accepted for processing. If you are unable to locate your initial order via the Return Search Form below, email our Customer Service department at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Name on Original Order
- Order Number (if Available)
- Contact Phone Number
- Email Address
- Item(s) to be returned
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES
Chrome Battery will cover return shipping within the first 60 days of purchase if the battery is defective. We are not responsible for incorrect orders or items no longer wanted or needed. We do offer discounted pre-paid USPS return labels for purhcase at our rate if desired. Chrome Battery is not responsible for lost or damaged packages while in transit to us.
Once you have received your RMA#, simply write it on the outside of the box and ship to our returns dept:
17303 US Hwy 31 N
Westfield, IN 46074
Once the item(s) have been received by Chrome Battery, we will then process the return and refund your payment within 5-7 business days. All payments will be refunded in the same method used during purchase. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (317) 564-4278.
Additional Information regarding Chrome Battery returns:
Disclosure of Fees (e.g., restocking fees, return shipping) -
- If it has been 60 days after the original order date, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost of the battery for a replacement.
Responsibility for Return Shipping (Customer or Chrome Battery) -
- If the incorrect battery is ordered or the battery is simply not needed any longer, the customer can return the battery for a refund within the first 60 days of the original purchase date and the customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
- (Duplicate from first bulletin) If it has been 60 days after the original order date, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost of the battery for a replacement.
- After the first 12 months, the customer enters the pro-rated period of their batteries warranty. The customer is responsible for return shipping and the shipping cost of the replacement battery.
Returns Window (from purchase date) -
- Orders can only be refunded within the first 60 days of the original purchase date.
Required Condition of Returned Items -
- The warranty will become void if the customer opens the caps or sealed top of battery.
- If a battery is returned for a refund, it should not be damaged by the customer or look tampered with.
How The Customer Receives Their Refund -
- When a refund is issued, the refunded amount will be applied to the original source of payment.
Please refer to our companie's warranty policy for additional information if your battery in under warranty - Chrome Battery Warranty