What are your hours?
- Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30PM EST
Best way to contact Chrome Battery?
- The best and most efficient way to reach a member at Chrome Battery is via email. We respond to emails in real time during business hours. You can reach us at email@example.com
Where is my order?
- All orders placed Monday-Friday leave our warehouse same day if placed before 3PM EST. If your order is placed Friday after 3PM through Sunday, your order will be shipped out first thing Monday.
The tracking is not updating?
- In some cases, tracking misses a scan and does not update until delivery. If the item has made it to the delivery date and tracking has not updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping name, address, and order number if you have it. We will further investigate and get your item to you.
Item says delivered but you have not received it?
- Please check your surrounding areas and with neighbors if possible.
- Please confirm that your shipping address that was given is correct.
- After this, please reach out with your order number, shipping name, and address. We will then file a claim with USPS.
- If USPS has not responded within 24 hours a new package will be sent to you.
I received a tracking number email but do not see my tracking updating?
- When a tracking number is created, it can take up to 24 hours for the tracking to update accordingly. Please give your tracking 24 hours to update.
I would like to cancel my order
- Here at Chrome Battery we pride ourselves in having one of the fastest order time to shipment rate in the business. With this task, there are times when we cannot cancel the order after you made the cancellation request. If the item that was ordered has already been shipped, here’s what you need to do in order to be refunded:
- Wait to receive the package. We cannot contact the shipper to stop one individual item. USPS processes and ships 1,000’s of packages a day, this is nearly impossible. Continue to check tracking so you will have an idea of when the item will be arriving. When the item arrives DO NOT OPEN IT. USPS will charge you for the process if the item is opened.
- When you receive the package, please refuse the item and return to sender. Notify the mail carrier that you are refusing shipment. This is the same process as if you received mail that is not yours.
- If you are NOT home at the time, you can write “Return to Sender” on the box (RTS) and either place in your mailbox or take it to a local Post Office.
- The item will begin to make its transit back to us. The tracking number on the package will continue to update as it makes its way back to Westfield, IN. Once the item is delivered, it is checked in, and you will be refunded.
I need to change my address or make changes to my order
- Due to quick shipping times, we cannot promise that an address change or order change can be made. Please email us (email@example.com) with your shipping name and order number explaining what you need changed. If we are not able to change your address/ order before it has been packed and shipped, and the item comes back as return to sender, a full refund will be given within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
I would like to return my order
- Unfamiliar with our return process? We accept returns up to 18 months of purchase. The first 60 days post purchase, you are eligible for a refund or replacement battery. After 60 days, you are eligible for a replacement battery up to 18 months of purchase.
- All returns need an RMA. You can enter our return system at www.batteryreturns.com. You will need your order number and name on the order.
- Can’t find your order number? Check your confirmation email for your order number. If you can’t locate it there, please check your invoice at the top right corner as your order number will be located there. If you still are having trouble finding your order number, please contact us via live chat or email.
- *All batteries need to be returned in order to receive a refund or replacement battery.*
Where is my shipping label I bought?
- Our shipping labels are hand created by our returns department twice daily. These labels are then sent to the email provided. Often times if your battery was bought on a marketplace (Amazon, Walmart, etc.) the only email we have in our system is that messaging email. Please look there if you haven’t been able to locate the return label. *Check all folders in your email to see if the label went to spam or junk*
- If you still haven’t received your return label after 24 hours of RMA (excluding weekends) please reach out to us via email and we will send you the label again!
I returned my item, when will I be refunded/ when will my replacement be sent out?
- Once your item has been delivered and checked in by our returns department, you will receive a message stating the package has arrived.
- Replacements are sent same day if checked in before 3PM EST. Tracking is sent to the original email we have on file. For example, if purchased through Amazon, tracking for replacement is sent to your amazon messaging system.
- Refunds are processed within 24-72 hours after your battery has been checked in. Please allow up to 72 hours for the refund to reflect in your bank account.
I received a damaged item
- Chrome Battery strives to have every package delivered in pristine condition. However, some transits can cause some damage. If your battery arrives damaged, please email a picture of the battery to firstname.lastname@example.org. A team member will respond to your email in real time.
- Please contact us within the first 14 days of receiving your package.
If you have a question or concern that is not listed, please email us at email@example.com explaining what you need assistance with!