FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an Account?
Go to Login or My Account. From this page you can select Create an Account under the New Customer tab. Simply fill out the requested information and be sure to store your login information in a safe place for future reference when finished.
How do I change my account information?
Go to My Account. You can change any necessary information in your account. If you have any trouble, contact Customer Service for assistance.
I forgot my password to Login, how can I access My Account information?
Select the link that says ‘Forgot Your Password’ under the Registered Customer Login and enter the email address you used during the initial setup of your account. Once you submit your email address, a link will be emailed to you to recover or reset your Account information.
How do I unsubscribe from the Chrome Battery Newsletter?
Login to ‘My Account’ and select the ‘Account Dashboard’. Select ‘Edit’ under the Newsletter section to ‘unsubcribe’ from the newsletter.
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION:
What is the phone number for Chrome Battery?
What is the mailing address for Chrome Battery?
17303 Us Hwy 31 North
Westfield, IN 46074
What address should returns be sent to?
Please send all returned items to our warehouse location:
17303 Us Hwy 31 North
Westfield, IN 46074
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RETURNS
*Before sending any items back to be returned or exchanged, please contact our office at (317) 564-4278 to notify Customer Service that you will be returning/exchanging items so we are able to process the returns quickly and efficiently.
Where should emails to Chrome Battery be sent?
There are two available emails when contacting Chrome Battery. Please select the appropriate department you would like to reach and select the corresponding email address.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Emails will receive responses within 24 hours of receipt, excluding Saturday & Sunday (which will receive a response on Monday).
****We also offer a Live Chat feature on our website. Please select the link to access.
What are your hours of operation?
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm (Eastern Standard Time).
QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS:
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
How do I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order by logging in to www.chromebattery.com and selecting ‘Login’ at the top of the page. Once you are logged in – select the ‘My Orders’ option along the left side of the page and select the appropriate order for complete details and to locate tracking information.
What happens when an item is backordered?
If an order is placed and our warehouse is temporarily out of stock of any item, a Customer Service Representative will contact you via Phone or Email, or both, to inform you of the backordered item. Once our warehouse receives the item(s) in stock, we will ship your backordered item immediately and supply you with email notification that it has shipped.
I still have not received my order. What should I do?
Chrome Battery offers same day shipping for all orders placed by 3pm (EST) Monday through Friday. Once an order is shipped, delivery time is typically 2-4 business days for orders If you have not received your order after this time period there are several options for order tracking.
- Login to ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘My Orders’ along the left side of the page.
- Find the order you have not received and check to see if tracking information is available.
- If tracking information has been entered, then your order has shipped, so the next step is to track the shipment. To track your package(s) look at the tracking number. If the code is all numbers, then it was shipped via USPS. You can track this package by going to: www.usps.com and entering your tracking number. If the tracking information is a mixture of numbers and letters, then your package was shipped via UPS. You can track this package by going to: www.ups.com .
- If the tracking information is not available online, contact our office to determine the next step.
- If your tracking information shows the package was delivered, but you have not received it – contact Customer Service immediately and inform them of the situation so that they can contact the USPS or UPS to find out more detailed information.
- If you don’t see any tracking information, and it appears as though the order has not been shipped, please call the office (317) 564-4278 and inform Customer Service so they can take care of the issue immediately.
How do I know if my order was shipped via UPS or USPS?
Most Chrome Battery orders are shipped with the United States Postal Service (USPS) via Priority Mail.
This is a sample tracking number for the USPS: 0300 0000 0000 0000 0000 (The tracking information will contain ALL numerical digits.)
To track a USPS package: Go to www.usps.com and copy & paste your tracking number into the ‘Track & Confirm’ box – or type it in manually.
This is a sample tracking number for UPS: 1Z9999999999999999 (UPS tracking information will be a combination of numbers and letters.)
To track a UPS package: Go to www.ups.com and copy & paste your tracking number into the ‘Track’ box on the left hand side of the website.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we do not ship to international locations.
Which locations do you ship to?
We ship to the continental United States, and we also ship to U.S. territories – Guam and Puerto Rico – at no additional charge.
Do you ship to Military Bases?
We are able to ship to Military bases, please be sure to provide all necessary delivery information when checking out on our site. If you feel you need to give additional instructions for shipping, contact Customer Service at (317) 564-4278.